The Resilience Factor
The Difference Between Victim and Overcomer with speaker Pattie Vargas.
The universe has a sense of humor all its own - just when we think we have it all figured out, along comes LIFE. Developing the Resilience Factor helps us learn how to adapt and be flexible without compromising our values.
Come be inspired!
When: Tuesday May 16, 2017
Times: 7:30 - 9:00 am; 12:00 - 1:30 pm, or 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Location: Auditoriums A&B at Mercy Medical Center Redding
Light refreshments will be served.
There is no cost to attend this event.
- Recognize victim behavior and how to reverse the trend
- Learn the difference between reacting and responding
- Develop strategies for controlling your environment
- Let go of the past and define a new measurement
- This course is intended for Healthcare professionals and approved for continuing education credits.
- Provider Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider Number CEP646 for 1 contact hour
- No cost for NSSA Dignity Health Employees
Employees desiring continuing education must register for a session in MyJourney.
All others please R.S.V.P. to Lorrie Vaus at 530.225.6171 by May 15, 2017.