Dignity Health North State Sponsorships
Dignity Health and our local hospitals embrace the important role we play within the community. We are committed to supporting positive community initiatives, organizations, and programs that improve the health and well-being of all citizens we serve.
We are dedicated to furthering the principles of our healing ministry by funding programs that serve the poor and needy, that seek to enhance health and wellness, and those that champion education.
We receive many requests for financial sponsorships. While supportive in spirit of all approaches that encourage positive community improvements, we are limited in providing financial support to projects we view as most closely aligned with our core mission and values.
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
- Educational programs
- Community based nonprofits
- Events and activities that naturally align with our services and where our brand can be physically presented
We Do Not Fund or Sponsor
- Requests from individuals or for-profits
- Sport or racing teams
- Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
- Out of area organizations or most entertainment events
- Political action committees or political campaigns
Sponsorship Application Procedure
- All applications for sponsorships must be submitted via our online application submission process.
- Requests must be made at least six weeks prior to the date funding is needed.
- The Review Committee, which meets monthly, will carefully consider each application.
- Every applicant will receive email notification of the outcome of the request.
- Successful applications will receive a check via US Mail 4 - 6 weeks after approval.
Sponsorship Application Process
- Complete and submit your online application for review.
- You will receive an email confirming the submission of your application.
- Applications are reviewed monthly. Please allow 30 business days for processing.
- All applications will be notified of the Review Committee’s decision via email.
- Successful applicants will receive a funding check via US Mail 4 - 6 weeks after approval.
Dignity Health reserves the right to deny any request, at its sole discretion. Sponsorships are limited to one per calendar year per applicant. Funding in prior years does not guarantee continued funding in any subsequent year. We are unable to accommodate requests from any program or organization that creates a conflict of interest.